Monday, December 5, 2016



                                         The decision :-

The 'day' I remember is the 'day' I  want to forget,,
The mistake , the fault : is the thing I regret,,
open sky is the only evidence who understood me ,,,
I had no such intentions but never knew coz of this I have to lude me.....

Today i shed into tears that are mixed in the shower I had,,,
Today I saw in the mirror and can't have the look I had,,,
Mistake that I did ,is after all  mistake ,
I know it is my decision in the end that I take,
The day was important that i wasted,
So many with much expectations were believing me,
WHAT i did only let them down.....

If right decision is made players are praised,
If I predicted the movement of ball right , players are praised,
But if sometimes predictions went wrong why I am always criticised ,
Due to my human nature sometimes
 If I listened to my i heart why I am always criticised...


The final match of the the tournament was lost by the deserving team,
due to the decision i took turned out not into sapphire,
yes u guessed it right I am that 
SO called 'umpire'...................

No comments:

Post a Comment