Monday, August 29, 2016

                      My smile

You took my smile away 
When you left me a while ago..... 
My heart throbs for ur essence
My soul wants your presence..... 
All alone under this sky, I am standing 
Wanting you to run towards me crawling..... 
The touch the love you made
I still live in your shade.... 

I am smiling but I am not happy 
I am even laughing but I am not happy.... 
I am diving but don't know why I am drowning
I am trying but I am not happy... 
I am crying yes I am not happy..... 

You remain in your world I wish 
You remain happiest I wish....  
You get what you want I wish
You be the luckiest girl I wish..... 
Smile always be with you I wish
Because you are the only thing I wish...... 

Why you took my smile away
When u left me a while ago......

No comments:

Post a Comment